Saturday, November 12, 2011

RELATIONSHIP REFLECTION



My Best Friend and I


Relationships are important to me because they somewhat define who you are. The people you have positive relationships reflect your character and also reflects the type of person you are when it comes to dealing with some. 

I have positive relationships with my sister, my best friend and my family.

By having these positive relationships...
  • You love more
  • You have a support system when you feel you want to give up
  • Your self confidence is improved
  • You learn to trust
  • Values become important in positive relationships
For maintaining these relationship, I learned to be patient, kind. As these relationships grow I learn to be humble and I learn that they will be disagreements and fights but if I built a positive relationship so it won't break.

By learning to have positive relationships it makes me understanding to children needs and wants. I am able to focus more and build a rapport of trust and understanding.

2 comments:

  1. I loved what you said on my post about you being twins born 19 years apart. What a blessing to have such a special relationship with your sister! What you said about your relationships reflecting who you are is so true. I think this can work negatively as well. I have met people who are friends with someone I do not respect and I instantly doubt those people as well. Interesting point about your friends reflecting you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advise to live by, life is to short and we as people should chaise everysecond.

    ReplyDelete